Topics covered include:
- Extensive Brown Act training (complies with chartering authority’s requirement for annual training);
- Understanding changes in the law with SB 126 and the Governor’s Executive Orders on public meetings;
- Strategies on returning to in-person Board meetings in the coming months;
- Helpful examples of complying with conflict of interest laws: Political Reform Act and Government Code Section 1090; and
- What you need to know in filling out Form 700.
Participants will gain new and enhanced knowledge about the Brown Act and Conflicts of Interest laws.
April 21, 2021
April 22, 2021