Back to school always means IEP season, and this year more than ever! Is your team confident in drafting strong, legally defensible IEPs? Join us for one or both parts of this two-part webinar to ensure you can check all the boxes for procedural compliance to avoid expensive mistakes and liability.
IEP meeting Prep 101:
- How simple errors can cost the school big money: the basics of compliance.
- What is an educational benefit anyway? Drafting IEPs with the end goal in mind.
- Threshold issues that can ruin an IEP before you start the meeting.
IEP meeting Prep 201:
- How goals can help you draft a winning IEP: objectively measurable and appropriately ambitious.
- Making a clear offer of FAPE you can defend in court.
- Do Charter Schools really have to do THAT? Avoiding costly systemic errors.
September 8 & 9, 2021