As you reopen for the 2021-22 school year, please join us for a webinar that addresses questions associated with implementing and enforcing mask and vaccine mandates for both employees and students.
YMC attorneys will discuss how to:
- Process medical exemptions being claimed by students and employees;
- Respond to religious objections to masks and vaccines;
- Implement the vaccine and testing requirements for employees;
- Deal with test results not arriving on time;
- Process leave requests by employees for testing purposes;
- Manage COVID-19 exposures in school;
- Maintain documentation of employee and student interactions to protect your school from claims;
- Determine when you can exclude students and employees from campus;
- Comply with child find obligations triggered by students claiming medical exemptions;
- Develop policies and procedures you need to have in place;
- Negotiate with unions if necessary; and
- Handle difficult employees and parents.
We will also have an opportunity for Q&A during the presentation.
August 20, 2021