Annual Training for Charter School Board Members and Leaders on the Brown Act and Conflict of Interest Laws
This webinar was presented by attorney, Wayne Strumpfer.
Topics covered included:
- Extensive Brown Act training (complies with chartering authority’s requirement for annual training);
- Compliance with SB 126 (now Education Code Section 47604.1);
- Virtual conferencing tips during the pandemic;
- Conflict of interest laws: Political Reform Act, Corporations Code, Government Code Section 1090, and the appearance of impropriety; and
- What you need to know in filling out the Form 700.
Participants gained new and enhanced knowledge about the Brown Act and Conflicts of Interest laws.
DATE & TIME:
September 15, 2020 |10:00 AM
September 16, 2020 |7:00 PM
Wayne Strumpfer, ESQ.